Do you have:
* Non-maintained yard.
* Dark or concealed hiding areas.
* Windows left open when you are away.
* Notes left on exterior doors explaining where you have gone.
* The spare house key on top of the door jam. (Did you think no
one knew that key was there?)
* Messages on answering machines stating you are away.
* An open garage door.
* Sliding glass door, without auxiliary locks.
* A house unlit night after night.
* Flimsy door latches and locks.
* A large shrub in front of a window
* A dark alley behind the residence
* A privacy fence around the yard
* An exterior door without a deadbolt lock
Can you answer YES to 2 or more of the above questions?
Consider some of our tools to assist you with making some changes to secure your